Children's Network is currently accepting workshop proposals for the 33rd Annual Children's Network Conference.
The 33rd Annual Children’s Network Conference will take place on
Wednesday, September 18th and
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
at the Ontario Convention Center.
This annual conference has dynamic keynote speakers, pertinent workshop topics, and an exhibit hall filled with a variety of resources and products.
The deadline for workshop proposal submissions is
May 10, 2019 by 5 p.m.
For questions, please call Children’s Network at (909) 383-9651 or
Every year, Children’s Network provides an opportunity for professionals to enhance their knowledge through a wide array of workshops concerning children, youth and families. The conference aims to advance knowledge and practice standards of professionals in the fields of social work, mental health, juvenile justice, child development, child welfare, medicine, and nursing.
Participants will have many opportunities to:
* Learn from local leaders
* Be inspired by outstanding keynote speakers
* Network with professionals in the field
* Share ideas and knowledge
* Grow professionally
* And…make a difference!
Proposal Submission Requirements:
Workshop proposals must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 10, 2019 to be considered. If you are unable to access the link, you may email, fax, or mail in your proposal and the necessary attachments.
Your submission MUST include the following:
- Completed Presenter Application Form
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Biography
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Learning Objectives following the new guidelines as explained above (important for CEU review process)
- Timed Agenda Outline (Mandatory for CEU review purposes)
- Workshops are 75 minutes in length, please allow time for Q&A
- Preliminary drafts of handouts and PowerPoint presentations (Mandatory for CEU review process)