I brought my daughter Jenna with me to work for Take Your Child To Word Day. The kids enjoyed a day of IT work. Some of the things they did were:
- They wrote code to create a game
- They did mind mapping with Mr Pete to find the right steps to our dream job
- They took apart a server and used tools to take apart hard drives.
- They made logos for their dream jobs and created a website with SQA.
- They even enjoyed donuts with Mr Danny, pizza, watched a movie, and had ice cream..
You can see their handiwork on this website. Click on their names in the menu to see each child's logo and read a little about their day.