Renewing/Continuing CalWORKs Benefits

The easiest and quickest way to apply for Cash Assistance, CalFresh and/or Medi-Cal is online at
Reporting Requirements
All CalWORKs and/or CalFresh customers, with the exception of Non-Quarterly Reporting (NQR) CalFresh households, are required to report once a quarter on the quarterly report (QR 7). There are also a number of Mandatory Mid-quarter reports, which must be reported within 10 days of the occurrence, and Voluntary Mid-quarter reports, which can be reported anytime during a quarter.
Once a customer starts to receive CalWORKs and/or CalFresh, the customer must keep the Eligibility Worker (EW) informed about changes in order to:
  • Ensure CalWORKs and/or CalFresh benefits are correct
  • Make the EW aware of other needs that can be met through the CalWORKs program
  • Make sure CalWORKs and/or CalFresh benefits, Notices of Action, and other correspondence are sent to the correct address
To see your remaining EBT balance, click here.

CSC 1-877-410-8826 (Toll Free)

Find Your Local TAD Office

Eat Fresh