Email Us​​​​

​To contact via email

 Send email to, include your email address and phone number.

How Do I Contact IHSS?
Consumers, family, friends, physicians, or anyone who has knowledge about a consumer's needs can make a referral to IHSS. To apply for IHSS in San Bernardino County, call:
Barstow (760) 256-1435
Yucca Valley (760) 228-5390
Needles (760) 326-9328
Rancho (909) 948-6200
San Bernardino (909) 891-3700
Victorville (760) 843-5100
An IHSS social worker will talk to you about your eligibility for IHSS.